As a borrower, you should reach out to CambridgeHomeLoan.com to discuss your goals in detail. As a lender we are here to give you all of the options for you to reach your real estate investment goals. A hard money loan can provide a major advantage in your quest to fund your next real estate investment.
Why should you consider Tampa for the Real Estate Investment?: During 2022-2023, the median sales price for the Tampa area property was $410,000. The average rent for a one-bedroom home was $2,470. As compared to 2000, there has been an increase of 16% in real estate prices. Tampa is one of the fastest-growing real property investment market.
Benefits of a Hard Money Lender Tampa:
Features of the Best Hard Money Lender in Tampa:
- INTEREST FOR ONLY 1-3 YEARS
- INTEREST FOR ONLY 1-3 YEARS
- Up to 90% LTV! 100% of the Rehab provided
- NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY*
- QUICK 5 DAY CLOSING
- BROKERS ARE WELCOME
- NO TAX RETURNS OR Verified INCOME DOCS are required.
- MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT OF $100,000 UP TO 250 MILLION
- LENDING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE ON COMMERCIAL LOAN
- BUSINESS USE PURPOSE & INVESTMENT PROPERTIES ONLY
Tampa’s #1 Hard Money Lender
For over 27 years CambridgeHomeLoan.com has been providing Hard Money, Private Equity, Insurance and Wall Street money to our real estate investor borrowers.
Whether you need a fix and flip loan or a ground up construction loan. From purchase to rehab to refinance at stabilization CambridgeHomeLoan.com is Tampa’s #1 Hard money lender.
The advantages of Hard Money Loans:
Faster approvals: Without doubt one of the main advantages of a loan is the fact that investors can secure pre-approval within just a few minutes of submitting an application. The lenders of hard money are principally concerned with whether the asset has an acceptable market value. Hard money loans can close in as fast as 5 days. Bank loans on the other hand can take 4-6 weeks. Faster approvals means being able to negotiate better terms when purchasing.
Payment Options: Hard money loans have multiple programs to configure your payment options and maximize your profits. With private hard money lenders in Florida you are able to discuss and reach an agreeable repayment plan that you believe is appropriate for you. For example: Interest only loans, different amortization options, etc..
There are fewer paperwork requirements: Hard money loans offer programs that do not require income and employment verification. By utilizing the best hard money lender in Tampa you will receive the best rates and the loan option that meet your investment options.
Zero penalty for prepayment: You could not be penalized for prepayment when the loan is paid in full before the maturity date. Prepayment penalties aren’t typically applied by fix-and-flip lenders. If you have additional cash or finish your rehab early and want to refinance and payoff your loan in advance, you will not have to pay a penalty.
Credit History isn’t a major Problem: In the case of large lending institutions, your credit score has a major influence on whether you receive a loan or not. Private lenders place less importance on poor credit histories. This is due to the fact that the fact that a private lender bases credit approval on the value of property as well as the equity of the borrower. As long as you meet the requirements above, you are in an excellent chance of being approved for funding.
Some of the Hottest Areas in the Tampa Area, Continued..
#10. Hernando Beach, FL
– 1-year price change: +$187,557 (+41.6%)
– 5-year price change: +$338,178 (+112.7%)
– Typical home value: $638,230 (#14 most expensive city in metro)
#9. Indian Shores, FL
– 1-year price change: +$188,415 (+35.3%)
– 5-year price change: +$338,814 (+88.4%)
– Typical home value: $722,001 (#9 most expensive city in metro)
#8. Saint Pete Beach, FL
– 1-year price change: +$190,312 (+34.7%)
– 5-year price change: +$346,034 (+88.2%)
– Typical home value: $738,472 (#8 most expensive city in metro)
Scroll Down For More…
FIX AND FLIP LOAN SUMMARY
A “fix and flip” loan is a bridge loan or sometimes called a hard money loan used to purchase property with the goal of selling it for a profit or refinancing it to rent once the repairs are completed. A fix and flip loan is works really well in these situations:
- When you need to close fast (Our quick close time is 5 days!)
- When high leverage or a low down payment is required.
- If the property needs funds for renovations.
- When you cannot provide verifiable income (no tax returns required).
- If the asset is not yet stabilized, leased up, or producing any income.
- If you want a short term loan with no prepayment penalty
Fix and Flip loans are a great way to leverage your existing capital to generate more income with the ability to close & flip more projects at once utilizing bank funds! CambridgeHomeLoan.com finances the acquisition and the rehab costs of the project.
We offer a 100% program and a limited documentation 90% down loan program! Apply Now!
|Loan Amount:||$100,000 – $250 Million|
|Term Length:||12 – 36 Months|
|Max LTV:||100% (90% Limited Doc)|
|Rehab:||Funded 100% |
|Interest Rate:||Starting at 6.99%|
|Closing Time:||5 – 14 Days|
|Loan Use:||Purchase, Rehab, Refinance|
Cash out refinance
Hottest Tampa Hard Money Loan and Flix and Flip Areas!
#7. Redington Shores, FL
– 1-year price change: +$214,557 (+32.6%)
– 5-year price change: +$394,192 (+82.4%)
– Typical home value: $872,628 (#6 most expensive city in metro)
#6. Madeira Beach, FL
– 1-year price change: +$218,545 (+36.2%)
– 5-year price change: +$399,328 (+94.3%)
– Typical home value: $822,821 (#7 most expensive city in metro)
#5. Indian Rocks Beach, FL
– 1-year price change: +$228,977 (+35.3%)
– 5-year price change: +$430,521 (+96.2%)
– Typical home value: $877,855 (#5 most expensive city in metro)
#4. Tierra Verde, FL
– 1-year price change: +$235,598 (+34.6%)
– 5-year price change: +$430,689 (+88.7%)
– Typical home value: $916,055 (#4 most expensive city in metro)
#3. Belleair Beach, FL
– 1-year price change: +$255,856 (+35.1%)
– 5-year price change: +$459,506 (+87.4%)
– Typical home value: $985,016 (#2 most expensive city in metro)
#2. Redington Beach, FL
– 1-year price change: +$284,869 (+41.0%)
– 5-year price change: +$500,551 (+104.3%)
– Typical home value: $980,286 (#3 most expensive city in metro)
#1. North Redington Beach, FL
– 1-year price change: +$288,571 (+37.6%)
– 5-year price change: +$497,471 (+89.1%)
– Typical home value: $1,056,082 (#1 most expensive city in metro)
Best Hard money lender in Tampa, Hard money loan Tampa, Fix and Flip Loan, Ground up Construction Loan, Multifamily Loan, Commercial Real Estate Loan, Hard money loan, private equity, HUD and Wall Street Funds
EXPERT REAL ESTATE FINANCE BLOG
Hard Money Loan Types
Taking the first step on the real estate road to passive income and wealth? A rental property loan at a great rate can give you the momentum you need to grow your real estate (Buy, Repair, Rent, Refinance, Repeat (BRRRR) business.
Looking to scale your real estate investment portfolio. Cash-out & refinance into a 30 or 40 year loan.. Closing 30 days!
Use your additional capital as a down payment to your next rehab project
EXPERT REAL ESTATE FINANCE BLOG
Home Ohio’s Hard Money Loans Demystified: Essential Facts Every Investor Should Know When it comes to real estate investing, one of the key factors that
The Rising Trend of Fix and Flip Loans: Texas Investors Reap the Rewards The Fix and Flip Market in Texas Over the past decade, Texas
Ohio Real Estate Market Experiences Major Shift: A New Era of Opportunity The Ohio real estate market has long been known for its stability and
Home Profit Potential Unlocked: Leverage Fix and Flip Loans to Transform Florida Properties Florida has long been a hot spot for real estate investment, with
From Worn-down to Wow: How Fix and Flip Loans are Reviving Properties Across Texas When it comes to real estate, Texas has always been a
Navigating the World of Hard Money Loans: What You Need to Know in Ohio The Basics of Hard Money Loans Before diving into the specifics