Colorado Rental Market For Investment Real Estate-Report 2023
This rental market report examines the average rent in Colorado for five of the most analyzed cities on Rentometer in Q2 2023.
Summary – Year-Over-Year Rent Change
This rental market report highlights the Q2 2023 average rent prices for three-bedroom (3-BR) single-family rentals (SFRs) in these five Colorado cities: Boulder, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Denver, and Arvada.
According to our data, Boulder had the largest year-over-year rent price increase of 23%, while Arvada had the smallest increase of 1%.
Geography: This report considers rent changes in Rentometer’s five most analyzed SFR markets in Colorado during Q2 2023.
Property Type: 3-BR SFRs with all bathroom counts.
Analysis: Rent data was analyzed year-over-year for each city.
Data: New rents collected at the beginning and end of each quarter are reported, excluding outliers below $500 and above $10,000.
Year-Over-Year Change in Average Rent: 3-BR SFRs
Rent prices in these five Colorado cities experienced the following year-over-year rent increases in Q2 2023:
- The average Boulder rent price is $4,018 with a year-over-year rent price increase of 23%
- The average Colorado Springs rent price is $2,299 with a year-over-year rent price increase of 8%
- The average Aurora rent price is $2,728 with a year-over-year rent price increase of 7%
- The average Denver rent price is $3,110 with a year-over-year rent price increase of 7%
- The average Arvada rent price is $2,815 with a year-over-year rent price increase of 1%
|Colorado Springs, CO||$2,125||$2,299||8%|
A Bridge Loan Colorado is the fastest method to invest in real estate in the Colorado Market. A bridge loan can provide you with a fast close, as fast as 5 days and rehab funds to realize the upside potential of your Colorado real estate investment.