With the volatility of the markets, rates, and prices of real estate, you may be asking yourself, “Is now the right time to buy or
About Benson Maryland
Benson is an unincorporated community in Harford County, Maryland, United States. Benson is located at the junction of U.S. Route 1 and Maryland Route 147, 3 miles (4.8 km) southwest of Bel Air. Benson has a post office with ZIP code 21018.
Benson is a small community with a population of around 2200, and is home to several businesses and schools. It is also home to the Harford County Health Department. The community is known for being a great place for families and singles, as well as retirees, to live.
Major Attractions in and around Benson, MD
- Susquehanna State Park (Historic sites & outdoor activities)
- Legends of the Fog
- Tudor Hall (History and museum)
- Steppingstone Farm Museum (Educational destination with a farmhouse)
- Maryland House Travel Plaza
- Mount Felix Vineyard & Winery (Winery, vineyard, wine and wine tasting)