About Forest Hill Maryland
Forest Hill is a community in Harford County, Maryland, United States, located north of the county seat of Bel Air. The main part of town is located at the intersection of Maryland Route 24 and Jarrettsville Road (former Maryland Route 23). Until 1958, this community was served by the Maryland and Pennsylvania Railroad at milepost 30.3.
Forest Hill is a great place to live and raise a family. There are a lot of local parks and playgrounds. And a ton of chain restaurants. There are not as much individual restaurants but there are farmers markets in every town!
Major Attractions in and around Forest Hill, MD
- Rocks State Park (Big boulders, fishing & tubing)
- Friends Community Park
- King & Queen Seat at Rocks State Park (Park and garden)
- Tudor Hall (History and museum)
- Eden Mill Nature Center (Nature activities & historic mill tours)
- Annie’s Playground (Park with a huge play structure)