About Libertytown Maryland
Libertytown is located close to the center of Maryland. Libertytown is part of Frederick County. Libertytown has 2.41 square miles of land area and 0.01 square miles of water area.
Living in Libertytown offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Libertytown there are a lot of parks. Many young professionals live in Libertytown and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Libertytown are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Libertytown, MD
- Black Ankle Vineyards (Vineyard, winery, wine and wine tasting)
- Libertytown Park (Park and garden)
- Abraham Jones House
- Loew Vineyards (Winery, vineyard, wine and wine tasting)
- Old National Pike Milestones
- Audrey Carroll Audubon Sanctuary (Park and garden)