About Millersville Maryland
Millersville is an unincorporated community in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. Population was 20,965 in 2015 based on American Community Survey (U.S. Census Bureau) data.
It’s been known as a feeder prep school for the US Naval Academy. Both areas are generally excellent for families, convenient to shopping and lots of activities for kids and teens. Depends largely on your price range.
Major Attractions in and around Millersville, MD
- Baltimore and Annapolis Trail (Cycling)
- Severn Run Natural Environment Area (Untouched area with trails & fishing)
- Waterbury Park
- Rising Sun Inn, Historic Tavern and Museum (History and museum)
- Waterworks Park (Hiking trails, fishing & picnic areas)
- Generals Highway Corridor Park (Park and garden)