About Odenton Maryland
Odenton is a census-designated place (CDP) in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States, located approximately 10–20 minutes from the state capital, Annapolis. The population was 37,132 at the 2010 census, up from 20,534 at the 2000 census.
Odenton is in Anne Arundel County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. In Odenton there are a lot of parks. Many families and young professionals live in Odenton and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Odenton are above average.
Major Attractions in and around Odenton, MD
- Crofton Go Kart Raceway (Tricky track for mini-car drivers)
- Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland (24-hour spot for slots & table games)
- Odenton Heritage Society (History, wine and museum)
- Patuxent Research Refuge (US fish & wildlife department services, fishing, birdwatching, hunting and )
- National Cryptologic Museum (Code-making artifacts & exhibits)
- GORC Park (Park and garden)