Home Tennessee’s real estate market has been experiencing significant growth in recent years, making it an attractive destination for house-flipping opportunities. With its diverse landscapes,
WHY FHA HOME LOAN SILVER SPRING MARYLAND?
About Silver Spring Maryland
Silver Spring is located in southeastern Montgomery County, Maryland, United States, near Washington, D.C. Although officially unincorporated, in practice it is an edge city.
Downtown Silver Spring is rated extremely high on livability factors such as nightlife, diversity, health and fitness, public schools, etc. Silver Spring was ranked second out of 193 other Maryland cities as the best suburb for young professionals in Maryland.
Major Attractions in and around Silver Spring, MD
- National Museum of Health and Medicine (Collection of
- Sligo Creek Trail (Running)
- Silver Spring B&O Railroad Station (Restored train
station built in 1940s)
- Acorn Urban Park (Small park with gazebo & shaded paths)
- Washington D.C. Temple (Modern temple of the LDS faith)
- Rock Creek (Park and garden, hiking, running, deer and river)