WHY FHA HOME LOAN SPENCERVILLE MARYLAND?
About Spencerville Maryland
Spencerville is located in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. Spencerville is 1 mile north of Cloverly. Spencerville has a post office with ZIP code 20868.
Living in Spencerville offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. In Spencerville there are a lot of parks. Many young professionals live in Spencerville and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Spencerville are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Spencerville, MD
- Maydale Nature Classroom (Park and garden)
- Matthew Henson State Park (Creekside greenway with a paved trail)
- Maydale Conservation Park
- Rocky Gorge Reservoir (Recreational lake for hiking & fishing)
- Sandy Spring Slave Museum (Museum, art and art museum)
- Paint Branch (River)