Home VA Loans: Rates, Eligibility Requirements, and Benefits A VA loan is a special type of government-backed loan available to eligible veterans, service members, and
WHY FHA HOME LOAN TAKOMA PARK MARYLAND?
About Takoma Park Maryland
Takoma Park is a city in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. It is a suburb of Washington, and part of the Washington metropolitan area. Founded in 1883 and incorporated in 1890, Takoma Park, informally called “Azalea City”, is a Tree City USA and a nuclear-free zone.
Takoma Park is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Takoma Park offers residents an urban feel and most residents own their homes. Many families and young professionals live in Takoma Park and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Takoma Park are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Takoma Park, MD
- Sligo Creek Trail (Running)
- Silver Spring B&O Railroad Station (Restored train station built in 1940s)
- Rock Creek (Park and garden, hiking, running, deer and river)
- Acorn Urban Park (Small park with gazebo & shaded paths)
- Washington D.C. Temple (Modern temple of the LDS faith)
- Sligo Creek