Home VA Loans: Rates, Eligibility Requirements, and Benefits A VA loan is a special type of government-backed loan available to eligible veterans, service members, and
WHY FHA HOME LOAN TEMPLE HILL MARYLAND?
About Thurmont Maryland
Thurmont is a town in Frederick County, Maryland, United States. The population was 6,935 at the 2020 census. The town is located in the northern part of Frederick County, approximately ten miles from the Pennsylvania border, along U.S. Highway 15.
Thurmont is a nice, friendly, and quiet town. Fairly low crime rate. Town has been the host for many United States Presidents over the years. Great Town to raise a family. As a resident of Thurmont myself, generally it is an okay place to live.
Major Attractions in and around Thurmont, MD
- Cunningham Falls State Park (Recreation site with a lake & waterfall)
- Catoctin Mountain (Hiking, campgrounds & site of Camp David)
- Catoctin Mountain Park (National preserve for outdoor recreation)
- Catoctin Wildlife Preserve (Animal exhibits & special events)
- Catoctin Breeze Vineyard (Winery, wine, vineyard and wine tasting)
- Chimney Rock (Climbing)