Beltsville is a census-designated place in northern Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States. The community was named for Truman Belt, a local landowner. The population was 16,772 at the 2010 census. The 2020 census counted 20,133 residents. Beltsville includes the unincorporated community of Vansville.
Schools in Beltsville
4300 Wicomico Ave · +1 301-572-0630
Vansville Elementary School
6813 Ammendale Rd #1243 · +1 301-931-2830
James E. Duckworth Regional School
11201 Evans Trail #3903 · +1 301-572-0620
The average listed home price is $525,000 up over 17% from 2020. As of Dec 2021 Beltsville MD is a sellers market, this means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Things To Do In Beltsville Maryland
- Greenbelt Park (Wooded suburban getaway with campgrounds)
- Anacostia Tributary Trail System
- Montpelier House Museum (Restored home with 18th-century
- Little Paint Branch Park (Park and garden)
- M-NCPPC Dinosaur Park (Archaeological site for dinosaur
- Sligo Creek Trail (Park and garden and running)