Navigating Ohio’s Hard Money Loan Market: What You Need to Know Ohio’s real estate market continues to attract investors and property developers due to its
Bladensburg is a town in Prince George’s County, Maryland. The population was 9,148 at the 2010 census. Areas in Bladensburg are located within ZIP code 20710. Bladensburg is 8.6 miles from central Washington.
Bladensburg Elementary School
4915 Annapolis Rd · +1 301-985-1450
Bladensburg High School
4200 58th Ave · +1 301-887-6700
Port Towns Elementary School
4351 58th Ave · +1 301-985-1480
The average listed home price is $525,000 up over 17% from 2020. As of Dec 2021 Bladensburg MD is a sellers market, this means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Things To Do In Bladensburg Maryland
- Bladensburg Waterfront Park (Boating & pontoon tours on the Anacostia)
- Greenbelt Park (Wooded suburban getaway with campgrounds)
- Prince Georges African American Museum and Cultural Center (Museum)
- Annapolis Road
- Anacostia Tributary Trail System
- Peace Cross (Historical World War I memorial)