Glenn Dale is an unincorporated area and census-designated place in Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States. The population was 13,466 at the 2010 census. Glenn Dale is home to the Glenn Dale Hospital, an abandoned sanatorium, and the USDA Plant Introduction Station. Is Glenn Dale, MD Safe? The B+ grade means the rate of crime is lower than the average US city. Glenn Dale is in the 73rd percentile for safety, meaning 27% of cities are safer and 73% of cities are more dangerous.
Glenn Dale Elementary School
6700 Glenn Dale Rd · +1 301-805-2750
Holy Trinity: An Episcopal School
11902 Daisy Ln · +1 301-464-3215
Reid Temple Christian Academy
11400 Glenn Dale Blvd · +1 301-860-6570
The average listed home price is $525,000 up over 17% from 2020. As of Dec 2021 Glenn Dale MD is a sellers market, this means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Things To Do In Glenn Dale Maryland
- Greenbelt Park (Wooded suburban getaway with campgrounds)
- Marietta House Museum (Museum and history)
- Six Flags America (Fun park with kiddie rides & coasters)
- NASA Goddard Visitor Center (Museum)
- High Bridge Park (Park and garden)
- Patuxent Research Refuge (US fish & wildlife department services, birdwatching, fishing, wildlife and nature)