Hyattsville is a city in Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States, and also a close, urban suburb of Washington, D.C. The population was 21,187 at the 2020 United States Census. The name Hyattsville was being used for the settlement by 1859. As a community inside the Capital Beltway, Hyattsville enjoys easy access to Washington and Baltimore by the West Hyattsville and Prince George’s Plaza stops on the Metro subway system’s Green Line or by MARC commuter rail trains on the Camden Line in the neighboring town of Riverdale Park.
Hyattsville is an incredible city that is comprised of many good neighborhood an all around very nice people. It is a very safe place to live in and furthermore comprises of numerous spaces to do extremely fun things at such as bowling arenas, restaurants, gaming centers, concerts, and places to site see.
The average listed home price is $525,000 up over 17% from 2020. As of Dec 2021 Hyattsville MD is a sellers market, this means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Things To Do In Hyattsville Maryland
- Riversdale House Museum (History in an early 19th-century house)
- Greenbelt Park (Wooded suburban getaway with campgrounds)
- Bladensburg Waterfront Park (Boating & pontoon tours on the Anacostia)
- Prince Georges African American Museum and Cultural Center (Museum)
- Anacostia Tributary Trail System
- Heurich Dog Park (Park and garden)