Laurel is a city in Maryland, United States, located midway between Washington and Baltimore on the banks of the Patuxent River. While the city limits are entirely in northern Prince George’s County, outlying developments extend into Anne Arundel, Montgomery and Howard counties. Laurel is a diverse neighborhood with a wide range opportunities for those looking for jobs as well. It has an overall safe neighborhood and is welcoming to all the different families interested in living in the area. From family homes, apartments, and townhouses, Laurel has countless areas for any person or family.
Laurel High School
8000 Cherry Ln · +1 301-497-2050
Laurel Elementary School
516 Montgomery St #4299 · +1 301-497-3660
Scotchtown Hills Elementary School
15950 Dorset Rd #5313 · +1 301-497-3994
The average listed home price is $525,000 up over 17% from 2020. As of Dec 2021 Laurel MD is a sellers market, this means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Things To Do In Laurel Maryland
- Laurel Historical Society (Museum with regional exhibits & programs)
- Montpelier House Museum (Restored home with 18th-century roots)
- Granville Gude Park (Park and garden)
- Leo E. Wilson Community Park
- Terrapin Adventures (Zip line, climbing and camping)
- National Cryptologic Museum (Code-making artifacts & exhibits)