We proud on ourselves as Key West Florida’s #1 First Time Home Buyer loan lender. We are helping borrowers in Key West Florida to qualify for the best First Time Home Buyer loan to meet their borrowing requirements. Some First Time Home Buyer loan programs in Key West Florida are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). These popular first time homebuyer loans require lower minimum credit scores and down payments to make it easier to qualify.
First Time Home Buyer Key West Florida
CambridgeHomeLoan.com has a number of First time home buyer loan programs from simple W2 employees to full 2 year tax returns, self employed loans, Non QM loans and more with low down payments and fees. Contact us today to craft the loan that best fits your needs. Some qualifications below.
FHA First Time Home Buyer and HomeReady Program Terms
Qualify for a 3% down Home Loan in Key West Florida. Use this application to pre-qualify and start shopping for your new home in Key West Florida today! Purchase, Refinance, Cash Out Refinance.
According to an announcement by the FHA the loan limit for 2022 will be $420,680 for most of the country. The 2022 FHA loan limit for the high cost areas will be $970,800.
Contact us to find out what the loan limits in the county you would like to purchase in. Call now 800-826-5077.
Prequalify now to see how much of Loan you can qualify for.
Benefits of Being A First Time Home Buyer In Key West Florida
Key West, a U.S. island city, is part of the Florida Keys archipelago. It’s also Florida’s southernmost point, lying roughly 90 miles north of Cuba. Famed for its pastel-hued, conch-style houses, it’s a cruise-ship stop also accessible from the mainland via the Overseas Highway. It’s known more for its coral reefs – destinations for diving and snorkeling – than for its beaches.
Schools in Key West, FL
- Big Pine Academy. Monroe County School District, FL
- Coral Shores High School. Monroe County School District, FL
- Treasure Village Montessori Charter School
- Key West High School
- Plantation Key School
- Stanley Switlik Elementary School
- Sigsbee Charter School
- Ocean Studies Charter School
Things To Do In and Around Key West Florida
- The Hemingway Home and Museum (Former residence of famous author)
- Southernmost Point of the Continental U.S.A. (Southernmost spot in continental U.S.)
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park (Beach recreation area with historic fort)
- Mallory Square (Bustling plaza with famous sunsets)
- The Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory (Tropical habitat for butterflies & birds)
- Truman Little White House (Former winter White House with tours)
EXPERT HOME LOAN ADVICE
With the volatility of the markets, rates, and prices of real estate, you may be asking yourself, “Is now the right time to buy or