We proud on ourselves as Ocean Ridge Florida’s #1 First Time Home Buyer loan lender. We are helping borrowers in Ocean Ridge Florida to qualify for the best First Time Home Buyer loan to meet their borrowing requirements. Some First Time Home Buyer loan programs in Ocean Ridge Florida are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). These popular first time homebuyer loans require lower minimum credit scores and down payments to make it easier to qualify.
First Time Home Buyer Ocean Ridge Florida
CambridgeHomeLoan.com has a number of First time home buyer loan programs from simple W2 employees to full 2 year tax returns, self employed loans, Non QM loans and more with low down payments and fees. Contact us today to craft the loan that best fits your needs. Some qualifications below.
FHA First Time Home Buyer and HomeReady Program Terms
Qualify for a 3% down Home Loan in Ocean Ridge Florida. Use this application to pre-qualify and start shopping for your new home in Ocean Ridge Florida today! Purchase, Refinance, Cash Out Refinance.
According to an announcement by the FHA the loan limit for 2022 will be $420,680 for most of the country. The 2022 FHA loan limit for the high cost areas will be $970,800.
Contact us to find out what the loan limits in the county you would like to purchase in. Call now 800-826-5077.
Prequalify now to see how much of Loan you can qualify for.
Benefits of Being A First Time Home Buyer In Ocean Ridge Florida
Ocean Ridge is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The population was 1,786 at the 2010 census. As of 2018, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 1,956.
Schools in and around Ocean Ridge
- St Joseph’s Episcopal School (2.6 miles) 3300b S Seacrest Blvd. Boynton Beach, FL 33435
- Gulf Stream School (2.1 miles) 3600 Gulfstream Rd.
- Unity School (3.4 miles) 101 Nw 22nd St.
- Lake Worth Christian School (3.0 miles) 7592 High Ridge Rd.
- St Mark Catholic School (0.6 miles) 730 Ne 6th Ave.
Things To Do In and Around Ocean Ridge Florida
- Oceanfront Park
- Ocean Inlet Park (Beachfront spot for swimming & boating)
- Gulfstream Park (Beach-adjacent playground & picnic spots)
- Schoolhouse Children’s Museum (Interactive history exhibits for kids)
- Ocean Front Beach Park (Beach and park and garden)
- Ocean Ridge Hammock Park (Hideaway beach for swimming & fishing)
EXPERT HOME LOAN ADVICE
With the volatility of the markets, rates, and prices of real estate, you may be asking yourself, “Is now the right time to buy or