We proud on ourselves as Palm Beach Florida’s #1 First Time Home Buyer loan lender. We are helping borrowers in Palm Beach Florida to qualify for the best First Time Home Buyer loan to meet their borrowing requirements. Some First Time Home Buyer loan programs in Palm Beach Florida are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). These popular first time homebuyer loans require lower minimum credit scores and down payments to make it easier to qualify.
First Time Home Buyer Palm Beach Florida
CambridgeHomeLoan.com has a number of First time home buyer loan programs from simple W2 employees to full 2 year tax returns, self employed loans, Non QM loans and more with low down payments and fees. Contact us today to craft the loan that best fits your needs. Some qualifications below.
FHA First Time Home Buyer and HomeReady Program Terms
Qualify for a 3% down Home Loan in Palm Beach Florida. Use this application to pre-qualify and start shopping for your new home in Palm Beach Florida today! Purchase, Refinance, Cash Out Refinance.
According to an announcement by the FHA the loan limit for 2022 will be $420,680 for most of the country. The 2022 FHA loan limit for the high cost areas will be $970,800.
Contact us to find out what the loan limits in the county you would like to purchase in. Call now 800-826-5077.
Prequalify now to see how much of Loan you can qualify for.
Benefits of Being A First Time Home Buyer In Palm Beach Florida
Palm Beach is a town in South Florida, separated from the mainland by the Lake Worth Lagoon. It’s known for its glitzy estates and its beaches, including the long, sandy Palm Beach Municipal Beach. Worth Avenue is lined with upscale boutiques, galleries and restaurants. Art and antique furnishings are displayed at the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, inside the hotel and railroad tycoon’s huge Gilded Age mansion.
Schools in and around Palm Beach
- Alexander W. Dreyfoos Junior School of the Arts
- Suncoast Community High School
- Spanish River Community High School
- Boca Raton Community High School
- West Boca Raton High School
- Jupiter High School
Things To Do In and Around Palm Beach Florida
- Henry Morrison Flagler Museum (Grand monument to the Gilded Age)
- Norton Museum of Art (American, French & Chinese artwork)
- Worth Avenue (Upmarket street with shops & galleries)
- The Society of the Four Arts (Storied, non-profit cultural destination)
- Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens (Former residence of famous sculptor)
- Municipal Beach (Quiet beach with sunrise views)
EXPERT HOME LOAN ADVICE
Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the