First Time Home Buyer Pompano Beach Florida
We proud on ourselves as Pompano Beach Florida’s #1 First Time Home Buyer loan lender. We are helping borrowers in Pompano Beach Florida to qualify for the best First Time Home Buyer loan to meet their borrowing requirements. Some First Time Home Buyer loan programs in Pompano Beach Florida are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). These popular first time homebuyer loans require lower minimum credit scores and down payments to make it easier to qualify.
First Time Homebuyer Pompano Beach Florida
CambridgeHomeLoan.com has a number of First time home buyer loan programs from simple W2 employees to full 2 year tax returns, self employed loans, Non QM loans and more with low down payments and fees. Contact us today to craft the loan that best fits your needs. Some qualifications below.
FHA First Time Home Buyer and HomeReady Program Terms
- A credit score of at least 580 for a 3% down home loan
- A credit score of 500 to 579 for a 10% down payment
- FHA loan with 3.5% down payment requirement
- Mortgage insurance that is offset due to lower FHA interest rates than a conventional loan.
- FHA Debt to income ratio of 50% or less
Qualify for a 3% down Home Loan in Palm Harbor Florida. Use this application to pre-qualify and start shopping for your new home in Pompano Beach Florida today! Purchase, Refinance, Cash Out Refinance.
According to an announcement by the FHA the loan limit for 2022 will be $420,680 for most of the country. The 2022 FHA loan limit for the high cost areas will be $970,800.
Contact us to find out what the loan limits in the county you would like to purchase in. Call now 800-826-5077.
Prequalify now to see how much of Loan you can qualify for.
Benefits of Being A First Time Home Buyer In Pompano Beach Florida
Pompano Beach is a Florida city just north of Fort Lauderdale. It’s known for its beaches, marinas and offshore coral reef, plus numerous wrecks and other dive sites. The long Pompano Beach Pier stretches into the Atlantic Ocean. North, along the shore, the 1900s Hillsboro Lighthouse guards the Hillsboro Inlet, an entrance to the Intracoastal Waterway. Pompano Community Park has tennis courts and an amphitheater.
Schools in and around Pompano Beach
Imagine Schools – Plantation Campus
8200 Peters Rd · +1 954-358-4200
South Plantation High School
1300 SW 54th Ave · +1 754-323-1950
1101 SW 49th Ave · +1 954-581-2744
Things To Do In and Around Pompano Beach Florida
- Butterfly World (Vivid, butterfly-filled botanical garden)
- Swap Shop & Thunderbird Drive-In Theater (Veteran flea market with entertainment)
- Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse (Working lighthouse erected in 1907)
- Fern Forest Nature Center (Wilderness area with many habitats)
- Isle Casino Pompano Park (Late-night casino & horse racing track)
- Tradewinds Park & Stables (Butterfly farm, horses & train rides)
EXPERT HOME LOAN ADVICE
Hard Money Loan Lender West Palm Beach
Lenders offer hard money financing, which is where the loan is secured by the property’s value. Hard money loans are offered by private money lenders,
Top 5 advantages of Bridge Loan in Florida
1) It can be difficult to understand commercial real estate bridge loans in Florida, but it’s not. Commercial real estate bridge loans are available for
What is DSCR Loan? Benefits of DSCR Loan?
The Debt Service Coverage (DSCR Loan) can be used to purchase, refinance or for a cash out refinance of investment and commercial properties. DSCR is
Everything You Need to Know About Refinancing a Hard Money Loan
Refinancing a hard money loan can be a complex process, but it can also provide many potential benefits. This guide provides an overview of key
How to Get A Hard Money Loan in Pembroke Pines Florida
If you would like to know how to get a hard money loan in Pembroke Pines Florida, read on! A Hard money loan in Pembroke
Best Hard Money Lender in Tampa
Hard money loans are real estate mortgage loans provided by non-bank lenders. There are numerous hard money lenders that provide rapid funding at competitive interest rates.