We proud on ourselves as Southchase Florida’s #1 First Time Home Buyer loan lender. We are helping borrowers in Southchase Florida to qualify for the best First Time Home Buyer loan to meet their borrowing requirements. Some First Time Home Buyer loan programs in Southchase Florida are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). These popular first time homebuyer loans require lower minimum credit scores and down payments to make it easier to qualify.
First Time Home Buyer Southchase Florida
CambridgeHomeLoan.com has a number of First time home buyer loan programs from simple W2 employees to full 2 year tax returns, self employed loans, Non QM loans and more with low down payments and fees. Contact us today to craft the loan that best fits your needs. Some qualifications below.
FHA First Time Home Buyer and HomeReady Program Terms
- A credit score of at least 580 for a 3% down home loan
- A credit score of 500 to 579 for a 10% down payment
- FHA loan with 3.5% down payment requirement
- Mortgage insurance that is offset due to lower FHA interest rates than a conventional loan.
- FHA Debt to income ratio of 50% or less
Qualify for a 3% down Home Loan in Southchase Florida. Use this application to pre-qualify and start shopping for your new home in Southchase Florida today! Purchase, Refinance, Cash Out Refinance.
According to an announcement by the FHA the loan limit for 2022 will be $420,680 for most of the country. The 2022 FHA loan limit for the high cost areas will be $970,800.
Contact us to find out what the loan limits in the county you would like to purchase in. Call now 800-826-5077.
Prequalify now to see how much of Loan you can qualify for.
Benefits of Being A First Time Home Buyer In Southchase Florida
Southchase is located in Orange County, Florida, United States. The population was 15,921 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Schools in and around Southchase
- Orlando Science Middle/High Charter School
- Orlando Science Elementary Charter School
- Lake Eola Charter School
- Hope Charter School
- Cornerstone Charter Academy High School
- Cornerstone Charter Academy
- Oakland Avenue Charter School
- Pinecrest Creek Charter School
Things To Do In and Around Southchase Florida
- Gatorland (Gator wrestling, snake show & swamp walk)
- SeaWorld Orlando (Aquatic theme park with shows & rides)
- Discovery Cove (Swimming with dolphins & snorkeling spot)
- The Florida Mall (Upscale open-air shopping center & eats)
- Crayola Experience Orlando
- Aquatica Orlando (Aquatic theme park with shows & rides)
EXPERT HOME LOAN ADVICE
Real Estate Investors Turning to Private Equity and Hard Money as Banks Begin to Meltdown
Bank Meltdowns See More Real Estate Investors Turning to Private Equity and Hard Money Lenders for Financing The Federal Reserve’s continuous increase in interest rates
The Ultimate Guide to Investing in Self Storage Facilities
Everyone, from individuals to businesses, often find themselves with excess stuff, for a lack of a better term. Self-storage facilities are a great remedy to
House Hacking 101
“House Hacking” has been a trending topic within the real estate social media world – making its way to, debatably, be the number one suggestion
About the FHA New 40-Year Loan
Earlier this month the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) announced that they will be establishing a 40-year financing option to reduce monthly mortgage payments for those
DSCR Loan Lending Services in Palm Bay Florida
What is DSCR Loan? How to take advantage of DSCR Loan Financing in Palm Bay?- The Debt Service Coverage (DSC) is also referred to as
The Advantages of DSCR Loans in Florida
A Debt-Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) loan or rental loan is a specific type of loan that businesses can use to finance the purchase of multifamily