Riverdale Park, formerly known and often referred to as Riverdale, is a semi-urban town in Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States, a suburb in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The population was 6,955 as of the 2010 U.S. Census. Riverdale Park is a suburb of Washington, D.C. with a population of 7,198. Riverdale Park is in Prince George’s County. Living in Riverdale Park offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Riverdale Park there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Riverdale Park and residents tend to be liberal.
Schools in Riverdale, MD
Riverdale Elementary School
Riverdale, MD, United States · +1 301-985-1850
College Park Academy School
Riverdale, MD, United States · +1 240-696-3206
William Wirt Middle School
Riverdale, MD, United States · +1 301-985-1720
The average listed home price is $525,000 up over 17% from 2020. As of Dec 2021 Riverdale MD is a sellers market, this means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Things To Do In Riverdale Maryland
- College Park Aviation Museum (Flight-focused Smithsonian affiliate)
- Riversdale House Museum (History in an early 19th-century house)
- Greenbelt Park (Wooded suburban getaway with campgrounds)
- Anacostia Tributary Trail System
- Lake Artemesia (Scenic reservoir spanning 38 acres)