Suitland is an unincorporated community and census designated place in Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States, approximately one mile southeast of Washington, D.C. As of the 2010 census, the population of the CDP was 25,825. Prior to 2010, Suitland was part of the Suitland-Silver Hill census-designated place.
Schools in Suitland, MD
Suitland High School Annex
Suitland, MD, United States · +1 301-817-0500
Suitland High School
District Heights, MD, United States · +1 301-817-0500
Suitland Elementary School
Hillcrest Heights, MD, United States · +1 301-817-3770
The average listed home price is $525,000 up over 17% from 2020. As of Dec 2021 Suitland MD is a sellers market, this means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Things To Do In Suitland Maryland
- George Washington Memorial Parkway (Riverside route with commemorative sites)
- Mount Vernon Trail (18-mi. trail alongside historic sites)
- Woodrow Wilson Memorial Bridge (River)
- The Carousel at National Harbor (Whimsical carousel with water views)
- Fort Washington Park (Historic location with relics & trails)
- Harmony Hall Park (History and art)