Temple Hills is an unincorporated area and census-designated place in Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States. Temple Hills borders the communities of Hillcrest Heights, Marlow Heights, Camp Springs and Oxon Hill. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,852.
Schools in Temple Hills, MD
Samuel Chase Elementary School
5700 Fisher Rd · +1 301-702-7660
J. Frank Dent Elementary School
2700 Corning Ave · +1 301-702-3850
5200 Temple Hill Rd · +1 301-894-6886
The average listed home price is $525,000 up over 17% from 2020. As of Dec 2021 Temple Hills MD is a sellers market, this means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Things To Do In Temple Hills Maryland
- George Washington Memorial Parkway (Riverside route with commemorative sites)
- Mount Vernon Trail (18-mi. trail alongside historic sites)
- Woodrow Wilson Memorial Bridge (River)
- Cultural Resources Center (Museum)
- The Smithsonian’s Museum Conservation Institute (Museum)
- Paul E. Garber Facility (Museum)