Best Hard Money Loan Lender in Chicago, IL
We are the Best, Professional and Reviewed Hard Money, Bridge, Multifamily, Fix & Flip, Ground Up Construction lender in Chicago. We are financing Chicago real estate investments up to $100 million. We have gained our reputation as the fastest hard money lender in multifamily, bridge, fix and flip and bridge lending because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Chicago real estate market.
Call Request Form
|Loan Size||$100,000 to $100,000,000|
Up to 100% of the cost
Up to 75% of the ARV
First Lien; Second Lien as additional collateral only
2.70% – 10.5%
1–4% of the loan amount
Chicago Hard Money Loan lender
Top Current Programs
- Fix and Flip [Up To 90% of Acquisition, 100% of Rehab]
- Fix To Rent [Up To 90% of Acquisition 100% of Rehab]
- Multifamily [Up To 100% Financing Incl. Interest Reserve]
Why Use a Hard Money Loan in Chicago?
- If you need to close fast. While applying for a loan at your typical bank may take months for them to review your loan application, CambridgeHomeLoan.com offers the same day fix and flip, fix to rent, hard money loan approval, and we can fund within 5 days. In an emergency situation for current customers, we can even fund a deal in 1 day!
- If the property isn’t stabilized. Many times, it’s not just a question of time, but it’s the actual property or asset that you are purchasing that a traditional bank just will not finance. Some examples include a property that requires additional funds to rehab, ones that are missing a Certificate of Occupancy (CO), or others that do not have a strong rental history. Hard money lenders such as we will be able to fund the property when a bank can’t.
- What if my credit is poor . We understand that there are events in peoples lives that negatively influence their credit score. Therefore, we are mostly concerned with the value of the real estate asset, rather than debt-to-income ratios when considering funding a loan. FICO always plays a roll, but not nearly as much.
- What If don’t want to have a loan in my personal name. A traditional bank is most likely to require that your investment property be owned directly by the individual they are making the loan to. This is a liability risk to any investor. Setting up a property in an LLC. is just good business sense and whether you are buying your first property or your fiftieth, setting up an LLC. helps protect you from a myriad of pitfalls if one were to occur. Obtaining a hard money loan to acquire your property in an LLC. will help you protect your assets for the long term
Fix & Flip Loan Chicago
We look at things very differently than a bank and rely mostly on your real estate experience and other common sense factors when making decisions.
We will ask for the following documents for Fix and Flip Loans:
- Sales Contract
- Construction Budget
- 1-month bank statements
- A list of properties you currently own (an REO Schedule)
- Two years of tax returns
- LLC Operating Agreement or Articles of Corporations
Commercial Real Estate Loan Chicago
800-826-5077 to speak with a financing expert.
Bridge Loan Chicago
We take pride in our roots and the success that the real estate markets brought to us. Being a local bridge loan lender and understanding the Chicago allows us to move quickly and overcome obstacles that many other lenders cannot. For example, we understand many of the Chicago rent regulations and permitting in the various markets. We understand the continued Chicago development and how to analyze Chicago property values and comparing that with the trends nationwide.
We can help our clients take advantage of some of the best investment real estate returns in Chicago by providing the required leverage to help you achieve your investment goals. Not just Chicago, we are serving all of llinois requirements.
With our knowledge of Chicago’s real estate market, we are able to work out and structure creative lending solutions that fit your hard money financing needs. We fund loans based on the value of the asset so in some cases we were even able to finance more than 100% of the purchase price and rehab amount.
We can also provide your take out financing in the form of a 30 year loan or a portfolio loan for investors with 5 or more properties. These loans today start in the low 3% range.
Give us a call or apply for a loan today!
* Bank Loans
* Bridge Loans
* Private Equity
* Hard Money
* Private Equity
* Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac HUD Loans
* Purchase * Refinance * Cash Out Refinance
We Value our Investor Relationships
We are the fastest Hard Money Lender in Chicago.
Hard Money Lender
We can fund Chicago hard money loans in 3–5 days
Dedicated hard money loan helpline in Chicago, give us a call +1-800-826-5077
Submit a loan request
A direct lender you can rely on