Best Hard Money Loan Lender in Philadelphia, PA
CambridgeHomeLoan.com is #1 Hard Money, Bridge, Multifamily, Fix & Flip, Ground Up Construction lender in Philadelphia. We are financing Philadelphia real estate investments up to $100 million. We have gained our reputation as the fastest hard money lender in multifamily, bridge, fix and flip and bridge lending because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Philadelphia real estate market.
Call Request Form
|Loan Size||$100,000 to $100,000,000|
Up to 100% of the cost
Up to 75% of the ARV
First Lien; Second Lien as additional collateral only
2.70% – 10.5%
1–4% of the loan amount
Top Current Programs
- Fix and Flip [Up To 90% of Acquisition, 100% of Rehab]
- Fix To Rent [Up To 90% of Acquisition 100% of Rehab]
- Multifamily [Up To 100% Financing Incl. Interest Reserve]
Why Use a Hard Money Loan in Philadelphia?
- If you need to close fast. While applying for a loan at your typical bank may take months for them to review your loan application, CambridgeHomeLoan.com offers the same day fix and flip | fix to rent |hard money loan approval, and we can fund within 5 days. In an emergency situation for current customers, we can even fund a deal in 1 day!
- If the property isn’t stabilized. Many times, it’s not just a question of time, but it’s the actual property or asset that you are purchasing that a traditional bank just will not finance. Some examples include a property that requires additional funds to rehab, ones that are missing a Certificate of Occupancy (CO), or others that do not have a strong rental history. Hard money lenders such as we will be able to fund the property when a bank can’t.
- What if my credit is poor . We understand that there are events in peoples lives that negatively influence their credit score. Therefore, we are mostly concerned with the value of the real estate asset, rather than debt-to-income ratios when considering funding a loan. FICO always plays a roll, but not nearly as much.
- What If don’t want to have a loan in my personal name. A traditional bank is most likely to require that your investment property be owned directly by the individual they are making the loan to. This is a liability risk to any investor. Setting up a property in an LLC. is just good business sense and whether you are buying your first property or your fiftieth, setting up an LLC. helps protect you from a myriad of pitfalls if one were to occur. Obtaining a hard money loan to acquire your property in an LLC. will help you protect your assets for the long term
Fix & Flip Loan Philadelphia
We look at things very differently than a bank and rely mostly on your real estate experience and other common sense factors when making decisions.
We will ask for the following documents for Fix and Flip Loans:
- Sales Contract
- Construction Budget
- 1-month bank statements
- A list of properties you currently own (an REO Schedule)
- Two years of tax returns
- LLC Operating Agreement or Articles of Corporations
Commercial Real Estate Loan Philadelphia
800-826-5077 to speak with a financing expert.
Bridge Loan Philadelphia
CambridgeHomeLoan.com takes pride in their roots and the success that the real estate markets brought to us. Being a local bridge loan lender and understanding the Philadelphia allows us to move quickly and overcome obstacles that many other lenders cannot. For example, we understand many of the Philadelphia rent regulations and permitting in the various markets. We understand the continued Philadelphia development and how to analyze Philadelphia property values and comparing that with the trends nationwide.
We can help our clients take advantage of some of the best investment real estate returns in Philadelphia by providing the required leverage to help you achieve your investment goals. Not just Philadelphia, we are serving all of Hard Money Loan Pennsylvania requirements.
With our knowledge of Philadelphia’s real estate market, we are able to work out and structure creative lending solutions that fit your hard money financing needs. We fund loans based on the value of the asset so in some cases we were even able to finance more than 100% of the purchase price and rehab amount.
We can also provide your take out financing in the form of a 30 year loan or a portfolio loan for investors with 5 or more properties. These loans today start in the low 3% range.
Give us a call or apply for a loan today!
* Bank Loans
* Bridge Loans
* Private Equity
* Hard Money
* Private Equity
* Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac HUD Loans
* Purchase * Refinance * Cash Out Refinance
We Value our Investor Relationships
CambridgeHomeLoan.com is the fastest Hard Money Lender in Philadelphia.
Hard Money Lender
We can fund Philadelphia hard money loans in 3–5 days
If you are looking for a hard money lender in Philadelphia, give us a call 800-826-5077
Submit a loan request
A direct lender you can rely on