Your Ultimate Roadmap: A Comprehensive Guide to Creating a Successful Business Plan Creating a successful business plan is essential for any entrepreneur or business owner.
HARD MONEY LOAN
Hard Money Loan Benefits:
#1 Hard Money Lender In US
Get in Touch Today
HARD MONEY LOANS MADE EASY!
HARD MONEY LOAN TYPES
*Up To 80% LTV
* Cash Out Refinance
* 15-30 Day Close!
* No Income Required
* No Employment Required
FIX TO RENT
*Up to 90% of the Purchase
*100% of the Rehab.
* Closing as fast as 5 days!
* Fix to Flip or Fix to Refi .
* 30 or 40year DSCR loan
CASH OUT REFI
* Cash-out & Refinance
*30 or 40 year loan..
* Closing 30 days!
* Up To 80% LTV
*Ground Up Construction
Up To 80% Of Land
* 100% of Construction
* Builders and Developers!
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO CLOSE
Brokers, Agents, 3rd party Referrals Welcome!
Why Use a Hard Money Lender
- If you need to close fast.
CambridgeHomeLoan.com offers the same day fix and flip | fix to rent loan approval, and we can fund within 5 days. In an emergency situation for current customers, we can even fund a deal in 1 day!
- If the property isn’t stabilized.
Many times, it’s not just a question of time, but it’s the actual property or asset that you are purchasing that a traditional bank just will not finance. Some examples include a property that requires additional funds to rehab, ones that are missing a Certificate of Occupancy (CO), or others that do not have a strong rental history. CambridgeHomeLoan.com can fund your property when a bank can’t.
- What if my credit is poor .
CambridgeHomeLoan.com understands that there are events in peoples lives that negatively influence their credit score. Therefore, we are mostly concerned with the value of the real estate asset, rather than debt-to-income ratios when considering funding a loan. FICO always plays a roll, but not nearly as much.
- What If i don’t want to have a loan in my personal name.
A traditional bank is most likely to require that your investment property be owned directly by the individual they are making the loan to. This is a liability risk to any investor. Setting up a property in an LLC. is just good business sense and whether you are buying your first property or your fiftieth, setting up an LLC. helps protect you from a myriad of pitfalls if one were to occur. Obtaining a hard money loan to acquire your property in an LLC. will help you protect your assets for the long term
- If you need to close fast.
Top Current Programs
- Fix and Flip Loan [Up To 90% of Acquisition 100% of Rehab]
- Fix To Rent [Up To 90% of Acquisition 100% of Rehab]
- MultiFamily [Up To 100% Financing Incl. Interest Reserve]
Up To 100% of Acquisition | 100% of The Rehab!
Interest Only! 5 Day Close!!
More About Loans from the Nations #1 Hard Money Lender!
Financing your Investment Property with Other Peoples Money
Real Estate markets are thriving nationwide. If your in a primary market close to major a major city or in a secondary market utilizing bridge and hard money can help you grow your portfolio faster than ever before.
Underwriting criteria today allows for higher leverage than ever before.
Up to 100% Loan to cost for value added multifamily. This means that we can provide you 100% financing on both the acquisition and rehab dollars required for your investment.
Nationwide Fix and Flip Loan Solutions
800-826-5077 to speak with a financing expert.
Why Choose A Hard Money Lender
We can help our clients take advantage of some of the best investment real estate returns by providing the required leverage to help you achieve your investment goals.
CambridgeHomeLoan.com is able to work out and structure creative solutions that fit your hard money financing needs. We fund loans based on the value of the asset so in some cases we were even able to finance up to 100% of the purchase price and rehab amount.
CambridgeHomeLoan.com can also provide your take out financing in the form of a 30 year loan or a portfolio loan for investors with 5 or more properties. These loans today start in the low 3% range.
Give us a call or apply for a loan today!
* Bank Loans
* Bridge Loans
* Private Equity
* Hard Money
* Private Equity
* Family Office Funds
* Insurance Funds
* Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac HUD Loans
* Purchase * Refinance * Cash Out Refinance
Hard Money Loan, Fix and Flip Loan, Multifamily Loan
EXPERT REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE FINANCING LOAN INFORMATION
Home Unveiling the Truth About Hard Money Loans in Ohio: A Guide for Real Estate Investors Real estate investing can be a lucrative venture, but
Home Navigating Ohio’s Hard Money Loan Market: What You Need to Know Ohio’s real estate market continues to attract investors and property developers due to
The Definitive Guide: A Comprehensive Manual to Sustainable Living As the world grapples with the challenges of climate change and environmental degradation, more and more
Home Ohio’s Hard Money Loans Demystified: Essential Facts Every Investor Should Know When it comes to real estate investing, one of the key factors that
The Rising Trend of Fix and Flip Loans: Texas Investors Reap the Rewards The Fix and Flip Market in Texas Over the past decade, Texas
Ohio Real Estate Market Experiences Major Shift: A New Era of Opportunity The Ohio real estate market has long been known for its stability and
Home Profit Potential Unlocked: Leverage Fix and Flip Loans to Transform Florida Properties Florida has long been a hot spot for real estate investment, with
Select your location:
WE NOW LEND NATIONWIDE!
Busiest States in 2024
Hard Money Loan Alabama |Hard Money Loan California | Hard Money Loan Colorado | Hard Money Loan Florida | Hard Money Loan Georgia | Hard Money Loan Maryland | Hard Money Loan New Jersey | Hard Money Loan New Mexico | Hard Money Loan New York | Hard Money Loan North Carolina |Hard Money Loan Ohio | Hard Money Loan Pennsylvania | Hard Money Loan Tennessee | Hard Money Loan Texas |
WHAT ARE THE BEST PLACES TO FIX AND FLIP A PROPERTY TODAY
Homeownership rates. Please check with us for most current data.
- Top five – Maine (73.8), D.C. (73.1%), Michigan (73%), West Virginia (75.6%), New Hampshire (75%)
- Worst five – California (54.8%), Nevada (58.2%), Hawaii (60%), Delaware (40.2%), New York (52%)
Median household income
- Top five – New Jersey ($79,363), Hawaii ($78,084), Massachusetts ($77,378), Delaware ($82,604), Maryland ($81,868)
- Worst five – Louisiana ($47,942), New Mexico ($48,059), Mississippi ($43,567), West Virginia ($44,921), Arkansas ($45,726)
Average remodeling costs
- Top five – Arkansas ($75,888), Tennessee ($82,928), Utah ($83,014), Iowa ($85,478), Idaho ($98,176)
- Worst five – Massachusetts ($323,311), Oregon ($311,185), New York ($289,719), Connecticut ($278,469), Rhode Island ($275,515)
Lowest remodeling costs
- Top five – Utah ($12,000), Missouri ($14,000), (Kentucky ($15,000), Tennessee ($16,000), Iowa ($16,000)
- Worst five – Connecticut ($46,000), Massachusetts ($44,000), Alaska ($41,000), California ($48,000), Oregon ($47,000)
Median household costs per month
- Top five – West Virginia ($1,001), Arkansas ($1,071), Indiana ($1,118), Mississippi ($1,132), Alabama ($1,164)
- Worst five – D.C. ($3,123), New Jersey ($2,398), Hawaii ($2,354), California ($2,345), Massachusetts ($2,207)
Rental vacancy rate
- Top five – Massachusetts (6.3%), Wisconsin (6.4%), Utah (5.1%), Minnesota (5.6%), Washington (5.9%)
- Worst five – South Carolina (14.5%), Louisiana (14.4%), Alabama (16.1%), Hawaii (15.2%), Alaska (14.6%)
In terms of low remodeling costs Tennessee and Utah are the best places to flip a house or investment property. The lowest vacancy rate goes to Utah, and that places it in a very favorable position. West Virginia boasts the highest homeownership rate in the US and the lowest housing costs.
- Dallas, TX: up 38%
- San Antonio, TX: up 36%
- San Diego, CA: up 20%
- Chicago, IL: up 20%
- Oklahoma City, OK: up 18%