Are you wondering if you have enough money to buy a home? With a wide variety of loan programs available, you might be closer than you think to owning your own home.
Most people assume that the only way to get a home loan is to put 20% down. Did you know that there are conventional loan programs for as little as 0% down? That’s right, from special financing options to down payment assistance programs; there are a variety of ways to buy a home with as little as no money down.
Working with a mortgage Lender, you have access to a wide variety of loan programs. From first time home buyer programs to VA loans, we offer loan options to help almost everyone to obtain a home loan that suits their unique needs.
- Conventional Financing – Conventional home loans are those which conform to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines. Typically these programs require a 20% down payment and traditional qualifications for credit and income.
- FHA – FHA (Federal Housing Association) loans offer first time home buyers home loans with as little as 3.5% down payment and the down payment can be a gift from a family member. While these loans do require private mortgage insurance (PMI), they provide first time home buyers with an easier entrance into the housing market.
- VA – US service members and veterans can take advantage of special VA financing with as low as a 0% down payment.
- Down Payment Assistance – Some states and cities offer down payment assistance. Assistance can also be made available for those who work in certain industries such as education, medicine or first responders.
- Non QM Loans– Bank Statement Only Loans, 1099 Loans, Foreign National Loans and Asset Depletion Loans are some of the more popular Non-QM loans.
As you can see, there are plenty of avenues for home financing.
We are experts at crafting a personal lending solution for our clients. Contact me today to for a confidential discussion about how I can help you buy a new home!
Your financial connection,
Sr. Loan Officer
Paramount Residential Mortgage