Are you wondering if you have enough money to buy a home? With a wide variety of loan programs available, you might be closer than you think to owning your own home.
Most people assume that the only way to get a home loan is to put 20% down. Did you know that there are conventional loan programs for as little as 0% down? That’s right, from special financing options to down payment assistance programs; there are a variety of ways to buy a home with as little as no money down.
Working with a mortgage Lender, you have access to a wide variety of loan programs. From first time home buyer programs to VA loans, we offer loan options to help almost everyone to obtain a home loan that suits their unique needs.
- Conventional Financing – Conventional home loans are those which conform to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines. Typically these programs require a 20% down payment and traditional qualifications for credit and income.
- FHA – FHA (Federal Housing Association) loans offer first time home buyers home loans with as little as 3.5% down payment and the down payment can be a gift from a family member. While these loans do require private mortgage insurance (PMI), they provide first time home buyers with an easier entrance into the housing market.
- VA – US service members and veterans can take advantage of special VA financing with as low as a 0% down payment.
- Down Payment Assistance – Some states and cities offer down payment assistance. Assistance can also be made available for those who work in certain industries such as education, medicine or first responders.
- Non QM Loans– Bank Statement Only Loans, 1099 Loans, Foreign National Loans and Asset Depletion Loans are some of the more popular Non-QM loans.
As you can see, there are plenty of avenues for home financing.
We are experts at crafting a personal lending solution for our clients. Contact me today to for a confidential discussion about how I can help you buy a new home!
Your financial connection,
Apply Now: http://chl.floify.com
Sr. Loan Officer
Paramount Residential Mortgage
DSCR Loan Lending Services in Palm Bay Florida
What is DSCR Loan? How to take advantage of DSCR...Read More
VA Loans Vs. Other Loan Types for First-Time Homebuyers in Maryland
Are you a first time homebuyer Maryland looking for the...Read More
Everything You Need to Know About Refinancing a Hard Money Loan
Refinancing a hard money loan can be a complex process,...Read More