RENTAL ESTATE INVESTMENT LOANS RENTAL BUY & HOLD LOANS
Rental Loans For Your Buy Rehab & Rent Investment Real Estate
Rental loans for real estate investors come in all shapes and sizes. These loans provide funding for buy and hold investors that want to start or expand their rental investment portfolio. Our loans are written to match your specific project and can be structured with 30 or 40 year amortizing, ARM, or interest-only options.
What is the best scenario for a Rental Loans For Investment Real Estate
1. You are purchasing a home that does not need any renovations.
2. When you are looking for a loan to payoff a fix and flip or bridge loan that was used to renovate the property.
3. When the property is leased up and stabilized or generating income.
4. When you are looking for a long term solution for a rental property
5. When you are looking for cash out to purchase additional investment real estate.5.
Benefits of a Rental Loan from CambridgeHomeLoan
- Quick Closing in 10-14 Days
- Low Rates Based on FICO and leverage
- Interest-Only Options
- High Leverage (up to 80%)
- No Income Documentation
How Do I Know If I’m Approved!
If you total the Monthly Principal, Interest, Taxes, & Insurance and it is less than the Gross Monthly Rental Income than you are approved!
ELIGIBLE PROPERTIES FOR RENTAL LOAN INVESTMENT PROGRAM
A Single Family property is classified as a one to four-unit dwelling including duplex’s, triplex’s, and quadplex’s. Additionally, condominium and townhomes also qualify. The rental loan program will lend to real estate investors looking to purchase, refinance buy and rent or fix and flip /fix to rent properties starting at $75,000.00.
Multi-family housing is a residential property where multiple units of 5 or more units exist within 1 or multiple buildings within a community. We will lend to investors and entities on multifamily properties starting at $250,000. We can also lend on Value add multifamily properties where renovations are required under our value add loan program.
What Documents Are Required For Rental Loan Program
* Purchase Contract
* Payoff Statement (If Refinance)
* Evidence of Taxes and Insurance
* Rental Lease
* Formation Documents
* Certificate of Good Standing
* Operating Agreement
* Loan Application
* Schedule of real estate owned (Experience)
* Drivers License of Passport
* Two most recent bank statements
Fix and Flip Bridge Loans
REAL ESTATE FINANCING EXPERT BLOG
Home Ohio’s Hard Money Loans Demystified: Essential Facts Every Investor Should Know When it comes to real estate investing, one of the key factors that
The Rising Trend of Fix and Flip Loans: Texas Investors Reap the Rewards The Fix and Flip Market in Texas Over the past decade, Texas
Ohio Real Estate Market Experiences Major Shift: A New Era of Opportunity The Ohio real estate market has long been known for its stability and
Home Profit Potential Unlocked: Leverage Fix and Flip Loans to Transform Florida Properties Florida has long been a hot spot for real estate investment, with
From Worn-down to Wow: How Fix and Flip Loans are Reviving Properties Across Texas When it comes to real estate, Texas has always been a
Navigating the World of Hard Money Loans: What You Need to Know in Ohio The Basics of Hard Money Loans Before diving into the specifics