VA Loan Baltimore Maryland
VA Loan Baltimore Maryland
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Baltimore Maryland?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Baltimore Maryland. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Baltimore Maryland real estate market. We are serving all of Baltimore Maryland zip-codes including zip code 21215, 21224, 21218, 21206, 21207, 21229, 21230, 21217, 21239, 21212, 21225, 21209, 21201, 21213, 21216, 21202, 21223, 21211, 21231, 21214, 21205, 21210, 21226, 21203, 21281, 21270, 21297, 21233, 21251, 21264, 21263, 21265, 21273, 21275, 21274, 21279, 21278, 21280, 21283, 21287, 21289, 21288, 21290, 21298 and throughout Maryland, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Baltimore Maryland
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Baltimore Maryland, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Baltimore, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Baltimore VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Baltimore Maryland
Introduction to Baltimore, Maryland
Baltimore is a major city in Maryland with a long history as an important seaport. Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner,” sits at the mouth of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. Today, this harbor area offers shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions like the Civil War–era warship the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium, showcasing thousands of marine creatures. U.S. News & World Report ranked it as the 7th most dangerous metro area to live in out of 150 different U.S. metropolitan cities, though its comparatively high violent crime rates frequently find it on top-five lists. Baltimore is a major city in the state of Maryland with an intriguing seaport history. … Baltimore is also the birthplace of the United States National anthem and The Star-Spangled Banner House which sits majestically at the mouth of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
- National Aquarium – Iconic fixture for marine-life exhibits
- Baltimore Museum of Art – 19th-century, modern & contemporary art
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine – Famed “Star-Spangled Banner” fort
- The Walters Art Museum – Ancient & 18th-19th century art
- American Visionary Art Museum – Unusual exhibits, sculptures & a garden
- The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore – More than 1,500 animals, since 1876
- George Peabody Library – Stately 19th-century research library
- B&O Railroad Museum – Locomotive exhibits & train rides
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Classic home of Baltimore baseball
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of