VA Loan Cary
VA Loan Cary North Carolina
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Cary North Carolina?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Cary North Carolina. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Cary North Carolina real estate market. We are serving all of Cary North Carolina zip-codes including zip code 27511, 27512, 27513, 27518, 27519, 27539, 27560, 27606, 27607 and throughout North Carolina, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Cary North Carolina
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Cary North Carolina, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Cary, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Cary VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Cary North Carolina
Introduction to Cary, North Carolina
Cary is the largest town and seventh-largest municipality in North Carolina. Cary is predominantly in Wake County and is the county’s second-largest municipality, as well as the third-largest municipality in The Triangle after Raleigh and Durham. Cary, North Carolina is constantly being ranked as one of the safest places to live in the country. Part of what makes Cary so safe is directly correlated with the area being great for jobs, schools, weather, and more.
- Historic Yates Mill County Park – Historic gristmill & nature area
- Lake Johnson Park – Lakeside trails, picnics & boat rentals
- Lake Crabtree County Park – 16 miles of trails & water activities
- Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve – Scenic hiking trails & a visitor center
- Fred G. Bond Metro Park – Vast recreation area with amphitheater
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre – Outdoor amphitheater for performing arts
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
You Can Buy a Home in 2020 with These Low Income Mortgage Programs
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Why Should I Refinance My Mortgage
Why Should I Refinance My Mortgage? There are many reasons you might want to consider refinancing your home. However, when we look at these types
Why is Tampa a Preferred Destination for Veterans Buying Homes?
Why Tampa, Florida? Why is Tampa Florida a good place for VA Loans? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over
Where Can A First Time Home Buyer Get A Cash Grant
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of
What You Need To Know About Mortgage Forbearance
Mortgage forbearance can help you deal with a temporary financial setback. You’ll be able to skip or make reduced payments for a predefined period of
What is the minimum FICO for a home loan?
What is Your FICO Score? You might think you know what your FICO score is A FICO Score is a number that helps lenders make