VA Loan Chapel Hill
VA Loan Chapel Hill North Carolina
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Chapel Hill North Carolina?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Chapel Hill North Carolina. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Chapel Hill North Carolina real estate market. We are serving all of Chapel Hill North Carolina zip-codes including zip code 27514, 27515, 27516, 27517 and throughout North Carolina, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Chapel Hill North Carolina
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Chapel Hill North Carolina, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Chapel Hill, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Chapel Hill VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Chapel Hill North Carolina
Introduction to Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Chapel Hill is a town in North Carolina. It’s home to a campus of the University of North Carolina, which is known for its basketball team. The Ackland Art Museum exhibits European and Asian art. The North Carolina Botanical Garden has nature trails and themed gardens. The Morehead Planetarium & Science Center runs a program of live demonstrations. Franklin Street is lined with shops, restaurants and bars.
- Ackland Art Museum – UNC-affiliated collection & art events
- North Carolina Botanical Garden – Free, natural retreat on UNC campus
- Morehead Planetarium and Science Center – Full-dome planetarium open to the public
- Kidzu Children’s Museum – Interactive kids’ museum & play space
- Coker Arboretum – Botanical garden with varied plantings
- FRANK Gallery – Art
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Home With Rising Interest Rates, Investors Turn To the Bridge Loan in Colorado The real estate market in Colorado has been a hotbed of activity
Home Why Investing in Orlando Real Estate is a Smart Move in 2023 Investing in real estate is a major financial decision that can yield
Why Tampa, Florida? Why is Tampa Florida a good place for VA Loans? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over
Home Why Fix and Flip Loans are a Game-Changer for Real Estate Investors in Florida Real estate investment in Florida has been a lucrative venture