VA Loan Charlotte
VA Loan Charlotte North Carolina
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Charlotte North Carolina?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Charlotte North Carolina. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Charlotte North Carolina real estate market. We are serving all of Charlotte North Carolina zip-codes including zip code 28078, 28105, 28134, 28202, 28203, 28204, 28205, 28206, 28207, 28208, 28209, 28210, 28211, 28212, 28213, 28214, 28215, 28216, 28217, 28226, 28227, 28244, 28262, 28269, 28270, 28273, 28277, 28278, 28280, 28282 and throughout North Carolina, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Charlotte North Carolina
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Charlotte North Carolina, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Charlotte, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Charlotte VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Charlotte North Carolina
Introduction to Charlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte is a major city and commercial hub in North Carolina. Its modern city center (Uptown) is home to the Levine Museum of the New South, which explores post–Civil War history in the South, and hands-on science displays at Discovery Place. Uptown is also known for the NASCAR Hall of Fame, which celebrates the sport of auto racing through interactive exhibits and films.
Charlotte is ranked as the #14 best city to live in the U.S. in a recent U.S. News article. Also on the list is Raleigh, North Carolina which is the state’s capital. Both cities are active participants on the top 10 lists of best places to live! People are attracted to these cities.
- Carowinds – Sprawling theme park with water rides
- Mint Museum Randolph – Exhibits & collections of global art
- NASCAR Hall of Fame – Car-racing shrine & high-tech museum
- Discovery Place Science – Hands-on science museum & IMAX theater
- Whitewater Center – Sports hub with rope courses & zip lines
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art – Exhibits of mid-20th-century modern art
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of