VA Loan Chevy Chase Maryland
VA Loan Chevy Chase Maryland
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Chevy Chase Maryland?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Chevy Chase Maryland. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Chevy Chase Maryland real estate market. We are serving all of Chevy Chase Maryland zip-codes including zip code 20814, 20815, 20824, 20825 and throughout Maryland, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Chevy Chase Maryland
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Chevy Chase Maryland, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Chevy Chase, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Chevy Chase VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Chevy Chase Maryland
Introduction to Chevy Chase, Maryland
Chevy Chase is a census-designated place (CDP) in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. The population was 10,176 at the 2020 census. Chevy Chase is the name of both a town and an unincorporated census-designated place (Chevy Chase (CDP), Maryland) that straddle the northwest border of Washington, D.C. and Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. Journalists Tom Braden and David Brinkley lived in Chevy Chase. So did President Lyndon Johnson’s Vice President Hubert Humphrey. Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor called Chevy Chase home until 2005. Former Washington Wizards star Antawn Jamison and boxer Mike Tyson had homes in Bethesda.
- National Museum of Health and Medicine – Collection of medical specimens
- Rock Creek – Park and garden, deer, running and hiking
- Washington D.C. Temple – Modern temple of the LDS faith
- Woodend Sanctuary & Mansion
- Sligo Creek Trail – Park and garden and running
- Audubon Naturalist Society – Bird-centered gift, book & supply store
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of