Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
VA Loan Clearwater Florida
VA Loan Clearwater Florida
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Clearwater Florida?
CambridgeHomeLoan.com is #1 VA Loan lender in Clearwater Florida. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Clearwater Florida real estate market. We are serving all of Clearwater zip-codes including zip codes 33755, 33756, 33757, 33758, 33759, 33760, 33761, 33762, 33763, 33764, 33765, 33766, 33767, 33768 and throughout Florida, Maryland and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veterans affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Clearwater Florida
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Clearwater Florida, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Clearwater, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Clearwater VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Clearwater Florida
Introduction to Clearwater, Florida
Clearwater is a city in Florida’s Tampa Bay area known for sunny weather and gulf coast beaches. Clearwater Beach, on a barrier island, is a 3-mile stretch of white sand backed by hotels and restaurants. Injured dolphins and sea turtles are rehabilitated at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. At the city’s Spectrum Field, the Phillies pro baseball team plays spring training games.
Clearwater and Nearby Attractions
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium (Exhibits, education &
- Caladesi Island (Tranquil, scenic state park for kayaking)
- Honeymoon Island State Park (Shelling, swimming, fishing
- Sand Key Park (White-sand beach with picnic areas)
- Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail (Popular urban park &
- Florida Botanical Gardens (Acres of formal gardens &
Why to Live in Clearwater?
Clearwater is a beautiful city located on the Gulf of Mexico. Moving here is a great choice because the city has many outdoor activities, a reasonable cost of living, and warm weather all year long. However, you should consider some of the cons of living in the area as well.
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Home With Rising Interest Rates, Investors Turn To the Bridge Loan in Colorado The real estate market in Colorado has been a hotbed of activity
Home Why Investing in Orlando Real Estate is a Smart Move in 2023 Investing in real estate is a major financial decision that can yield
Why Tampa, Florida? Why is Tampa Florida a good place for VA Loans? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over
Home Why Fix and Flip Loans are a Game-Changer for Real Estate Investors in Florida Real estate investment in Florida has been a lucrative venture