VA Loan Fayetteville
VA Loan Fayetteville North Carolina
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Fayetteville North Carolina?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Fayetteville North Carolina. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Fayetteville North Carolina real estate market. We are serving all of Fayetteville North Carolina zip-codes including zip code 28301, 28303, 28304, 28305, 28306, 28309, 28311, 28312, 28314, 28331 and throughout North Carolina, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Fayetteville North Carolina
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Fayetteville North Carolina, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Fayetteville, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Fayetteville VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Fayetteville North Carolina
Introduction to Fayetteville, North Carolina
Fayetteville is a city in North Carolina. The Airborne and Special Operations Museum has exhibits on U.S. Army history, and a motion simulator. The riverside Cape Fear Botanical Garden has plant species like camellias and daffodils, plus a children’s garden. The Museum of the Cape Fear Historical Complex explores local cultural heritage, and includes Arsenal Park and the 1897 Poe House, a late-Victorian house museum.
Nestled in the Ozark Mountains, Fayetteville attracts outdoorsy types with its abundance of state parks, acres of community green space, playgrounds, parks and walking trails. The metro area also boasts a first-class performing arts center, an active local food movement, live music venues and a dynamic festival scene.
Living in Fayetteville offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Fayetteville there are a lot of bars, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Fayetteville and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Fayetteville are highly rated.
- Cape Fear Botanical Garden – Showcase for 2,000+ varieties of plants
- Airborne & Special Operations Museum Foundation – Exhibits on army, airborne & special ops
- ZipQuest – Waterfall & Treetop Adventure – Zip line, adventure and nature
- Cape Fear River Trail – Hiking
- Fascinate-U Children’s Museum – Exploratory activities for ages 1-12
- Museum of the Cape Fear – History museum, Victorian home & park
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of