Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
VA Loan Fort Meade Florida
VA Loan Fort Meade Florida
CambridgeHomeLoan.com is #1 VA Loan lender in Fort Meade Florida. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Fort Meade Florida real estate market. We are serving all of Fort Meade zip-codes including zip code 20755,21113 throughout Florida, Maryland and 47 other US states.
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Fort Meade Florida
VA home loans are non-conventional home loans. Since the VA loans are government-insured they do not have the conventional mortgage underwriting guidelines that you get from conventional banks.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veterans affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Fort Meade Florida, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Fort Lauderdale Florida, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
Whether you buy and hold, fix and flip, or build to rent, cambridgehomeloan.com has the capital for your investment needs
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just Fort Meade VA Loan, we are offering following loans as well:
About Fort Meade Florida
Fort Meade is a city in Polk County, Florida,
- Book a tee time at Streamsong Resort, was voted #1 in USA Today’s Top 10 Best Warm Weather Golf Courses in 2015.
- Do you love hiking? Head to Peace River Hammock, a 42-acre conservation land that borders the meandering Peace River. The 1.5-mile round trip trail consists mostly of large oaks, hickories, and cabbage palms which form a peaceful, shady archway for your hike.
- Dining on the day’s fresh catch cooked in a stone oven and served with hazelnut pesto and eggplant caponata at Sotto Terra, Streamsong Resort’s flagship restaurant. SottoTerra did win Florida Trend’s 2014 Golden Spoon Award for Best New Restaurant.
- Another great place to visit, Historical Society of Fort Meade’s museum to see how life in “real Florida” really was. Stop by Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and Noon.
- Great kayak or canoe launch into the Peace River from the Fort Mead Outdoor Recreation area. The Peace River Blueway flows for 57 miles through south central Florida.
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of