VA Loan Gaithersburg Maryland
VA Loan Gaithersburg Maryland
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Gaithersburg Maryland?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Gaithersburg Maryland. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Gaithersburg Maryland real estate market. We are serving all of Gaithersburg Maryland zip-codes including zip code 20697, 20877, 20878, 20879, 20884, 20885, 20899 and throughout Maryland, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Gaithersburg Maryland
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Gaithersburg Maryland, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Gaithersburg, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Gaithersburg VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Gaithersburg Maryland
Introduction to Gaithersburg, Maryland
Gaithersburg, officially the City of Gaithersburg, is a city in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. At the time of the 2020 U.S. Census, Gaithersburg had a population of 69,657, making it the ninth-largest location in the state. Gaithersburg is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. In Gaithersburg there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Gaithersburg and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Gaithersburg are highly rated. Gaithersburg is also the location of the garrison of the United States Army Reserve Legal Command. Gaithersburg is noted for its ethnic and economic diversity; WalletHub in 2016 ranked it first among the 313 largest U.S. cities for ethnic diversity and second for social class diversity.
- City of Gaithersburg Water Park at Bohrer Park – Outdoor pool with giant waterslides
- Seneca Creek State Park – Sprawling oasis for fishing & hunting
- Gaithersburg Community Museum – Museum
- Bohrer Park – City park for picnics & putt-putt
- Brother Park at Summit Hall Farm – Park and garden
- RIO Washingtonian Center Playground
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of