Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
VA Loan Glenn Dale Maryland
VA Loan Glenn Dale Maryland
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Glenn Dale Maryland?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Glenn Dale Maryland. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Glenn Dale Maryland real estate market. We are serving all of Glenn Dale Maryland zip-codes including zip code 20706, 20720 and 20769 and throughout Maryland, Florida and 47 other US states.
VA home loans are non-conventional home loans. Since the VA loans are government-insured they do not have the conventional mortgage underwriting guidelines that you get from conventional banks.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Glenn Dale Maryland
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Glenn Dale Maryland, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Glenn Dale, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Glenn Dale VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Glenn Dale Maryland
Introduction to Glenn Dale, Maryland
Glenn Dale is an unincorporated area and census-designated place in Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States. The population was 13,466 at the 2010 census. Glenn Dale is home to the Glenn Dale Hospital, an abandoned sanatorium, and the USDA Plant Introduction Station.
- Greenbelt Park – Wooded suburban getaway with campgrounds
- Marietta House Museum – Museum and history
- Six Flags America – Fun park with kiddie rides & coasters
- Patuxent Research Refuge – Us fish & wildlife department services, birdwatching, fishing, wildlife and nature
- SUPERMAN: Ride of Steel – Roller coaster, amusement ride, amusement park and water park
Why to Live in Glenn Dale?
With a diversified population, low crime rate, family-friendly atmosphere and affordable housing, Fort Washington, MD is considered a good place to live. Fort Washington, MD is one of the safest areas around Washington D.C. with fewer violent or property crimes than Maryland’s average or the nation’s.
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of