Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
VA Loan Green Cove Springs Florida
VA Loan Green Cove Springs Florida
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Green Cove Springs Florida?
CambridgeHomeLoan.com is #1 VA Loan lender in Green Cove Springs Florida. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Green Cove Springs Florida real estate market. We are serving all of Green Cove Springs zip-codes including zip codes 33755, 33756, 33757, 33758, 33759, 33760, 33761, 33762, 33763, 33764, 33765, 33766, 33767, 33768 and throughout Florida, Maryland and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veterans affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Green Cove Springs Florida
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Green Cove Springs Florida, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Green Cove Springs, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Green Cove Springs VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Green Cove Springs Florida
Introduction to Green Cove Springs, Florida
Green Cove Springs is a city in and the county seat of Clay County, Florida, United States. The population was 5,378 at the 2000 census. As of 2010, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 6,908. The city is named after the portion of the St. Johns River upon which the city is built.
Green Cove Springs and Nearby Attractions
- Miltary Museum of North Florida (Museum)
- Green Cove Springs Park (Park and garden)
- Camp Chowenwaw Park (Old-fashioned campground with fishing)
- Bayard Conservation Area (Riverside park with trails & camping)
- Riverfront Park (Park and garden)
- Alpine Groves Park (Park with nature trails & butterflies)
Why to Live in Green Cove Springs?
Green Cove Springs is in Clay County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Green Cove Springs offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. In Green Cove Springs there are a lot of parks. … The public schools in Green Cove Springs are highly rated.
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of