Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
VA Loan Greenbelt Maryland
VA Loan Greenbelt Maryland
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Greenbelt Maryland?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Greenbelt Maryland. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Greenbelt Maryland real estate market. We are serving all of Greenbelt Maryland zip-codes including zip code 20770, 20771, 20768 and throughout Maryland, Florida and 47 other US states.
VA home loans are non-conventional home loans. Since the VA loans are government-insured they do not have the conventional mortgage underwriting guidelines that you get from conventional banks.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Greenbelt Maryland
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Greenbelt Maryland, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Greenbelt, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Greenbelt VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Greenbelt Maryland
Introduction to Greenbelt, Maryland
Greenbelt is a city in Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States, and a suburb of Washington, D.C. Greenbelt is notable for being the first and the largest of the three experimental and controversial New Deal Greenbelt Towns: Greenhills, Ohio and Greendale, Wisconsin being the others.
- Greenbelt Park – Wooded suburban getaway with campgrounds
- College Park Aviation Museum – Flight-focused Smithsonian affiliate
- Greenbelt Museum – Museum
- Buddy Attick Lake Park – Lake-focused recreational city park
- Lake Artemesia – Scenic reservoir spanning 38 acres
- Anacostia Tributary Trail System
- Greenbelt Lake Park – Park and garden
- Greenbelt Lake – Lake and fishing
- NASA Goddard Visitor Center – Museum
Why to Live in Greenbelt?
Greenbelt is in Prince George’s County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Greenbelt offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents rent their homes. Many families and young professionals live in Greenbelt and residents tend to be liberal.
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of