VA Loan Greensboro
VA Loan Greensboro North Carolina
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Greensboro North Carolina?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Greensboro North Carolina. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Greensboro North Carolina real estate market. We are serving all of Greensboro North Carolina zip-codes including zip code 27214, 27235, 27282, 27301, 27313, 27358, 27401, 27403, 27405, 27406, 27407, 27408, 27409, 27410, 27455 and throughout North Carolina, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Greensboro North Carolina
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Greensboro North Carolina, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Greensboro, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Greensboro VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Greensboro North Carolina
Introduction to Greensboro, North Carolina
Greensboro is a city in North Carolina. The Greensboro Science Center houses red pandas, sharks and a hands-on museum. Nearby, Guilford Courthouse National Military Park has displays on the American Revolution. Video re-enactments and interactive exhibits trace the civil rights struggle at the International Civil Rights Center & Museum. The Bog Garden is a wetlands area with flowers, birds and an elevated boardwalk. Greensboro is in Guilford County and is one of the best places to live in North Carolina. In Greensboro there are a lot of restaurants and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Greensboro and residents tend to lean liberal. The public schools in Greensboro are above average. Long ago, the city of Greensboro was known as a textile town, saturated with mills, factories and blue-collar workers. But today, the city is better known as “Tournament Town” for its wealth of athletic venues – courts, fields, stadiums and even pools.
- Greensboro Science Center – Aquarium, zoo & an interactive museum
- Guilford Courthouse National Military Park – Park at a Revolutionary War battlefield
- International Civil Rights Center & Museum – Memorializes the Civil Rights struggle
- Weatherspoon Art Museum – Modern & contemporary American art
- Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park – Slides, wave pool, kids’ pool & cabanas
- Greensboro Children’s Museum – Hands-on exhibits & a learning garden
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of