Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
VA Loan Indian Head Maryland
VA Loan Indian Head Maryland
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Indian Head Maryland?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Indian Head Maryland. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Indian Head Maryland real estate market. We are serving all of Indian Head Maryland zip-codes including zip code 21770 and throughout Maryland, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Indian Head Maryland
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Indian Head Maryland, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Indian Head, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Indian Head VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Indian Head Maryland
Introduction to Indian Head, Maryland
Indian Head is a town in Charles County, Maryland, United States. The origin of the name Indian Head originates from the term “Indian Headlands”, as the entire lower end of the peninsula was occupied by Native Americans and was an Indian Reservation. In 1850, the Washington Fruit Growers Association purchased a parcel of land, which included Indian Head and “Glymont”. The population was 3,844 at the 2010 U.S. Census. It has been the site of a naval base specializing in gun and rocket propellants since 1890. Production of nitrocellulose and smokeless powder began at the Indian Head Powder Factory in 1900.
Indian Head is a nice place to live in. I’ve lived here since I was a baby and like it. The schools are nice but I would like more things to do so that there would be no need to drive into town all the time. It is a very quiet neighborhood.
- Mason Neck State Park – Potomac preserve known for bald eagles
- George Mason’s Gunston Hall – Home of Founding Father George Mason
- Leesylvania State Park – Scenic park for river activities & hikes
- Smallwood State Park – Scenic & historic escape along the river
- Mason Neck – Park and garden
- Pohick Bay Regional Park – Water activities & hiking on the Potomac
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of