Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
VA Loan Ocala Florida
VA Loan Ocala Florida
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Ocala Florida?
CambridgeHomeLoan.com is #1 VA Loan lender in Ocala Florida. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Ocala Florida real estate market. We are serving all of Apalchicola zip-codes including zip codes 34470,34471,34474,34475,34477,34478,34479,34480 and throughout Florida, Maryland and 47 other US states.
VA home loans are non-conventional home loans. Since the VA loans are government-insured they do not have the conventional mortgage underwriting guidelines that you get from conventional banks.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veterans affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Ocala Florida
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Ocala Florida, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Ocala, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Ocala VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Ocala Florida
Introduction to Ocala, Florida
Ocala is located in Marion County. The city is well known for its hundreds of thoroughbred horse farms. Ocala and Marion County are known as the “horse capital of the world.” The horse farms are situated in attractive rolling green pastures. The area also features numerous rivers and lakes. Ocala National Forest and the well known Silver Springs are nearby.
- Numerous equestrian venues including the Ocala Equestrian Complex which hosts major competitions.
- Horse riding trails are located in the area.
- Silver Springs is a nature theme park located nearby and features one of the biggest artesian springs in the world.
- Fishing in the numerous lakes, rivers and streams.
- Ocala National Forest features the largest sand pines forest in the world. It also contains natural springs and numerous hiking trails.
- The Silver Glen Springs Recreation Area features the Lake George Trail.
- Alexander Springs Recreation Area.
- Juniper Springs offers swimming opportunities.
- Wild Waters Water Park.
- Hundreds of thoroughbred horse farms.
- Crystal River Archaeological State Park is a pre-Colombian Native American site situated near a large coastal marsh area.
- The Appleton Museum of Art features a variety of art work and is a regional landmark.
- Brick City Park & Discovery Science Center.
- Coehadjoe Park.
- Silver River State Park.
- The Circle Square Cultural Center features well known entertainers.
- Don Garlit’s Museum of Drag Racing.
- The prominent Horse Shows in the Sun.
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of