Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
VA Loan Pembroke Pines Florida
VA Loan Pembroke Pines Florida
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Pembroke Pines Florida?
CambridgeHomeLoan.com is #1 VA Loan lender in Pembroke Pines Florida. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Pembroke Pines Florida real estate market. We are serving all of Apalchicola zip-codes including zip codes 33023,33024,33025,33026,33027,33028,33029,33082,33084,33331,33332 and throughout Florida, Maryland and 47 other US states.
VA home loans are non-conventional home loans. Since the VA loans are government-insured they do not have the conventional mortgage underwriting guidelines that you get from conventional banks.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veterans affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Pembroke Pines Florida
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Pembroke Pines Florida, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Pembroke Pines, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Pembroke Pines VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Pembroke Pines Florida
Introduction to Pembroke Pines, Florida
Incorporated in 1960, Pembroke Pines is a city located in southeast Broward County on Florida’s southern Atlantic Coast. Pembroke Pines is 20 minutes south of Fort Lauderdale, and 25 minutes north of Miami. Pembroke Pines took its name from its location along Pembroke Road.
Pembroke Pines residents have easy access to Port Everglades, the second busiest cruise port in the world, the Port of Miami, the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and the Miami International Airport. Major highways in and around Pembroke Pines include: US 27 which gives access to the center of the state and Lake Okeechobee areas, the Florida Turnpike and I-75.
Pembroke Pines Arts and Culture
Pembroke Pines provides easy access to all of the leisure time attractions of nearby Miami as well as the entire South Florida metropolitan area. Some attractions of note in and around Pembroke Pines include:
- A soon to open 450 acre wetland park on Sheridan Street and US 27.
- The Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
- The Broward Museum of Discovery & Science.
- The Calder Race Course.
- The IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum in Dania Beach.
- The International Swimming Hall of Fame in Fort Lauderdale.
- The Miami-Hollywood Motorsports Park.
- The Museum of Art, Ft Lauderdale.
- The Pembroke Pines Historical Museum.
- The Pembroke Pines Theatre of the Performing Arts.
- The South Broward Ballet Theater.
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of