Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
VA Loan Pinellas Park Florida
VA Loan Pinellas Park Florida
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Pinellas Park Florida?
CambridgeHomeLoan.com is #1 VA Loan lender in Pinellas Park Florida. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Pinellas Park Florida real estate market. We are serving all of Apalchicola zip-codes including zip codes 33702,33709,33714,33716,33760,33762,33764,33773,33777,33780,33781,33782 and throughout Florida, Maryland and 47 other US states.
VA home loans are non-conventional home loans. Since the VA loans are government-insured they do not have the conventional mortgage underwriting guidelines that you get from conventional banks.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veterans affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Pinellas Park Florida
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Pinellas Park Florida, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Pinellas Park, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Pinellas Park VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Pinellas Park Florida
Introduction to Pinellas Park, Florida
Pinellas Park is situated in central Pinellas County. Pinellas Park was established by F.A. Davis, a publisher from Philadelphia. He acquired 12,800 acres of land in the area in 1911. Pinellas Park is one of a cluster of communities situated near Clearwater, Tampa and St. Petersburg. Pinellas Park city is primarily a residential area. Some of the supreme Gulf beaches are only a few miles away from Pinellas Park city. Tampa can be reached by crossing the Howard Franklin Bridge and the Gandy Bridge. For landscaping purposes the Parks Department of the city utilizes only plants native to the area, which provides a natural setting for the city.
- Horse and Buggy Bed and Breakfast Inn is situated on a 12 acre farm. The inn offers their guests hayrides, horseback riding as well as carriage rides.
- The Wagon Wheel Flea Market typically has a vast amount of vendors selling a variety of merchandise. The Wagon Wheel Flea Market is a very popular with the residents as well as visitors from neighboring communities.
- The Tampa Bay Automobile Museum is located in Pinellas Park. Visitors have the opportunity to see a large collection of vintage automobiles which were built during the 1920s and the 1930s.
- Pinellas Park Art Society features a free art gallery.
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of