WHY FHA HOME LOAN MIAMI FLORIDA?
Miami, officially the City of Miami, is a coastal metropolis located in Miami-Dade County in southeastern Florida. With a population of 467,963 as of the 2020 census, it is the 44th-largest city in the United States and the core of the nation’s eighth-largest metropolitan area.
Schools in Miami, FL
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
1450 NE 2nd Ave · +1 305-995-1000
Miami-Dade County Public Sch
7007 SW 4th St · +1 305-995-3000
Miami Dade County Public School
2200 NW 57th St Apt-A
Why to Live in Miami, FL? – Boasting nearly 150 parks, gardens, playgrounds, and recreation areas, Miami is considered a Top 10 U.S. destination for both golf and deep-sea fishing, as well. Then, of course, there’s the coastline. From South Beach to Cape Florida State Park, some of the world’s most beautiful beaches can be found in Miami. Not just Tampa, we are serving all of FHA Loan Florida market.
Things To Do In Miami Florida
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens (Art, antiques & gardens on Biscayne Bay)
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (Sleek venue showcasing global modern art)
- Wynwood Walls (Outdoor museum with creative street art)
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden (Expansive park with a tram & events)
- Miami Seaquarium (Popular attraction for sealife & shows)
- The Bass (Art & artifacts from ancient to modern)