Home PRE-QUALIFY FOR YOUR HOME LOAN AND GRANT – CLICK HERE! The pursuit of homeownership is bolstered by a range of home loan grant programs
WHY FHA HOME LOAN SANDY SPRING MARYLAND?
About Sandy Spring Maryland
Sandy Spring is located in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. This gem of a city has all the entertainment and arts you expect to find in a major city, without all of the congestion and issues that usually go with city living.
A Silver Spring neighborhood feels more like the suburbs, with quiet streets and plenty of space. Silver Spring sits on the southern border of Montgomery County but is only 6.2 miles from the heart of Washington, D.C. and often feels like an extension of the nation’s capital.
Major Attractions in and around Sandy Spring, MD
- Sandy Spring Museum (Museum)
- Brookside Gardens (Conservatory, ponds & plants on 50
- National Museum of Health and Medicine (Collection of
- Seneca Creek State Park (Sprawling oasis for fishing &
- Butler’s Orchard (Farm with kids’ activities & a market)
- National Capital Trolley Museum (Vintage streetcar displays