Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
ABOUT ATLANTA GEORGIA, United States,
Atlanta Georgia is a southeastern U.S. state and the capital of the state of Georgia. Tn the past two decades, Atlanta has been experiencing unprecedented growth. The metro area has grown over 40% in the past decade.
With median home sales prices up over 18% from October 2020 to October 2021. Employment is booming and 50% of the households are currently renting rather than owning their own homes make Atlanta a great investment market.
Atlanta is a major transportation hub and a transient city making home rentals a good investment.
Key Population Statistics in Atlanta
* Atlanta is the 9th largest metro area in the country
* Dekalb, Gwinnet, Fulton and Cobb are among the most populated counties
* Over the next 30year Atlanta is expected to grow by just under $3million residence in the metro area.
The per capita income in Atlanta is $37,331 and median household income just over $70,000.
Home values increased by more than 16% this year over last 2021.
- The median listing price for Atlanta was $399,000 in 2021
- Average days a home is on the market is 49.
- Over the past 5yrs values in Atlanta have increased by 74%.
- Median rent in Atlanta is $2,300 for a 3 bedroom as of 2021 and have increased 23% year over year.