Home Ohio’s Hard Money Loans Demystified: Essential Facts Every Investor Should Know When it comes to real estate investing, one of the key factors that
ABOUT ATLANTA GEORGIA, United States,
Atlanta Georgia is a southeastern U.S. state and the capital of the state of Georgia. Tn the past two decades, Atlanta has been experiencing unprecedented growth. The metro area has grown over 40% in the past decade.
With median home sales prices up over 18% from October 2020 to October 2021. Employment is booming and 50% of the households are currently renting rather than owning their own homes make Atlanta a great investment market.
Atlanta is a major transportation hub and a transient city making home rentals a good investment.
Key Population Statistics in Atlanta
* Atlanta is the 9th largest metro area in the country
* Dekalb, Gwinnet, Fulton and Cobb are among the most populated counties
* Over the next 30year Atlanta is expected to grow by just under $3million residence in the metro area.
The per capita income in Atlanta is $37,331 and median household income just over $70,000.
Home values increased by more than 16% this year over last 2021.
- The median listing price for Atlanta was $399,000 in 2021
- Average days a home is on the market is 49.
- Over the past 5yrs values in Atlanta have increased by 74%.
- Median rent in Atlanta is $2,300 for a 3 bedroom as of 2021 and have increased 23% year over year.