Navigating Ohio’s Hard Money Loan Market: What You Need to Know Ohio’s real estate market continues to attract investors and property developers due to its
Bowie is a city in Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States. The population was 54,727 at the 2010 U.S. Census. Bowie has grown from a small railroad stop to the largest municipality in Prince George’s County, and the fifth most populous city and third largest city by area in the U.S. state of Maryland.
Bowie High School
15200 Annapolis Rd · +1 301-805-2600
C. Elizabeth Rieg Regional School
15542 Peach Walker Dr · +1 301-390-0200
7701 Laurel Bowie Rd #1002 · +1 301-805-2720
The average listed home price is $525,000 up over 17% from 2020. As of Dec 2021 Bowie MD is a sellers market, this means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Things To Do In Bowie Maryland
- Six Flags America (Fun park with kiddie rides & coasters)
- Glen Echo Park (Visual & performing arts venue)
- Watkins Regional Park (Site with playgrounds, trails & fields)
- SUPERMAN: Ride of Steel (Roller coaster, amusement ride, amusement park and water park)
- Patuxent Research Refuge (Us fish & wildlife department services, birdwatching, fishing, wildlife and nature)
- Wild One (Roller coaster)